Saturday, March 23, 2013

For Your 'Big Day'

I want to take a minute to give a shout-out to my friend Bryan. If anyone is looking for a wedding videographer or DJ, you should go check out his website today. He does videography for more than just weddings - he also films commercials, music videos, and just about any other event you might want to catch on camera. I know quite a few people who have hired him to DJ their weddings, and I can honestly say he comes highly recommended. 

As I was looking through his website, I saw one wedding video in particular that I loved. First, because it reminded me a LOT of my own wedding day, and second, because it made me tear up! Go ahead and take a look, and if you like what you see, check out more videos on his website. :)

H





No comments:

Post a Comment