Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stress

Ah. There is so much going on right now in my life. I really want to blog about it, but I'm not sure how to word things appropriately. I'm afraid if I start, it will turn into one giant venting session, and I don't want to write something I will regret later.

Basically, work is really stressful and has been for the last couple months. I don't want to go into details, but I'm pretty much just waiting for it all to be over. It doesn't help that September through December is our busiest season, with fundraisers, Thanksgiving Basket distribution, Christmas events, and end of year giving. Everyone is overwhelmed so everyone is crabby. I really cannot wait for January (I know, I'm probably the only one).

On top of work stress, I had my midterm exam last night for my grad class. I completely overstudied for it, which I guess is a good thing. However, the test just could not have come at a worse week. I feel like I haven't had a carefree moment in weeks.

Luckily the exam is now over and I made it through the first week of Thanksgiving Basket signups. Only one more week of that and I will be able to relax at last (hopefully)! Then, I just need to start studying for the GRE, which I scheduled for December. Whew! It's so weird to be studying and taking tests again.

Anyway, I apologize for whining so much, I just felt the need to update my blog. Things really aren't all bad, and I am very thankful for my job and the ability to take this class. I'm hoping Thanksgiving will be a nice refreshing time to be around family and relax. It can't come soon enough!

Thanks for listening,
H

Here are some pictures from the registration this week.

1 comment: