Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Am Mountain

It has been a ridiculously long time since I posted on here! Clearly, my school brain does not have much room for fun writing. Sadly, fun reading has gone out the door as well. I suppose it should be just another motivator for finishing school as soon as possible. Fortunately, I am not yet at that point where I ask myself, "Why did I CHOOSE to go back to school?!" However, I have a feeling that sentiment might appear in the next couple months. :)

In a quick summary, school is good, work is good, and overall, life is good too! I was able to go home for Christmas, which was really nice, and now I'm just suffering through the bitter Midwestern cold. I don't think I need to expand on that.

Here's a song I want to share, called "I am Mountain" by the band Gungor. Enjoy!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment