Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Summer Playlist

It's finally warm outside and I daresay we can call this spring or better yet, "pre-summer." In honor of this wonderful news, I am posting my preliminary Summer 2013 Playlist*. Get ready to roll down your windows, turn up the jams and car dance! Feel free to share with others as you please. :)

*NOTE: Not all of these songs are from 2013, but they are all awesome (or at least fun). 

Radioactive by Lindsey Stirling & Pentatonix (Cover)
Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men
Eyes Wide Open by Gotye
Little Numbers by BOY
Hey Mama by Mat Kearney
Below My Feet by Mumford & Sons
Cottonfield by The Vespers
1901 by Phoenix
5 Years Time by Noah and the Whale
All Alone by Fun.
Loveless by Said the Whale

And now for the part of the playlist for which you will judge me.

Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
Thank You by MKTO
That Power by will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
22 by Taylor Swift
Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne


-H







No comments:

Post a Comment